Party Wall Advice

party wall

If you're planning on carrying out any construction work on or near a shared boundary with a neighboring property, you may need to comply with the Party Wall Act 1996. This act sets out a framework for resolving disputes between property owners who share a party wall, boundary wall, or fence.

For any advice please contact us.

Explantory Booklet Party Wall Act